Have your team benefit from a creative, interactive, communication learning experience. Bring in this juggler.
The Talk2MorePeople Project
Tony Esteves is the creator of the Talk2MorePeople Project. The Talk2MorePeople Project is a social experiment to prove the value of meeting new people through face-to-face conversations. The learnings from this project get facilitated through I On The Ball creativity and communication experiences.
For media coverage of the Talk2MorePeople Project please follow this LINK.
Connect with Tony here: Tony@iOnTheBall.ca
Please explore iOnTheBall.ca to find offerings that will transform your next event into the highlight of the year. If this material resonates with you, please pop your email address and hobby into the boxes up to the top right and you will hear from us. Better yet, send Tony a direct email.
Tony’s clients include:
- The Springboks – National Rugby Team of South Africa
- Yokogawa Electric Canada
- Shell Canada
- YWCA Calgary
- Junior Chamber International Calgary
- CTE Investments (PTY) Ltd South Africa
- Elevated Learning Academy
- ConcoPhillips Canada
- Calgary Winter Club
- Town of Canmore
- Wickenheiser Female World Hockey Festival 2014, 2015
- Centennial College Centre For Entrepreneurship
- Society of Educational Resource Groups
- Fallsview Casino
- Calgary Stampede
- Marche Restaurants
- National Job Expo
- Speakers Think Tank
- The Glass & Architectural Metals Association (GAMA)
- Project Management Institute Southern Alberta Chapter
- Briggs Kitchen & Bar
- Rockyview General Hospital
“Some people inspire others, just because of who they are. That’s Tony Esteves. His energy is exceptional and he is a true professional who loves life and delivers a powerful message. I recommend Tony as a speaker and teacher who will share practical skills while inspiring and enchanting his audience.”
Dr. Lance Secretan
Founder & CEO, The Secretan Centre Inc.
Some Work and Play in South Africa
Tony delivers a training to the Springbok 7s Rugby Team in South Africa. Click on the photo to view the video.
Like us on Facebook